Saturday, August 29, 2009

Namedropping Project Update

My long-held intention of working steadily on this project had to be side-lined for the moment. Since I just linked it to my other sites I'd thought I should add this note. But I will get the hang of this until I have written a bemused gadfly's guide to contemporary culture, an encyclopedia of observation, a subjective cross-section of my times.

Coming Soon:

Jeff Koons The Residents Bono William Vollman Cecilia Bartoli Kurt Vonnegutt Mikal Baryshnikov Richard Avedon John Lee Hooker Van Morrison Seamus Heaney William Burroughs Joe Perry Fritz Weaver Bob Dylan John Lydon James Laughlin David Gascoyne Trungpa Rinpoche Bob Marley Art Buchwald William Everson Dennis Hopper George Harrison Allen Ginsberg Robert Frank Wavy Gravy Joe Strummer Max Roach...
...to name but a few

No comments:

Post a Comment